Frog Street Pre-K
Frog Street Pre-K is a comprehensive, research-based program that integrates instruction across developmental domains and early learning disciplines. The program is engaging for both teachers and children and is easy to implement!
The cornerstones of the program are:
- An extensive integration of theme, disciplines, and domains
- Social and Emotional development includes Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline ®
- Differentiated instruction
- Equity of English and Spanish materials and instruction
- Joyful approach to learning
The benefit of an SKC education is that we go far beyond helping your child meet the requirements of being Kindergarten ready. Being “ready,” is a low bar. We want your child to thrive. We want them to love learning and see what happens when they apply themselves.
As a result, a large percentage of our children graduate and find themselves being skipped or put in advanced groups within their class. It isn’t unusual for parents to thank us because their children were more than ready to
"To compete at the next level"
SKC'S Comprehensive Communication Policy
In an effort to keep you informed and connected to every step of your child’s progress, we designed a comprehensive parental communication strategy:
• Every parent receives a monthly newsletter, informing you of what’s happening at SKC Early Education Centers.
• In addition, we provide a vivid picture of how your child is progressing through our quarterly reports, which chart your child’s growth and success.
• Formal parent-teacher conferences take place on an as-needed basis.
• You may visit your child at any time during the school day.