Frog Street Threes
The cognitive, physical and social skills of most rapidly developing three-year-olds are significantly different from other ages, according to early childhood brain research. Despite these differences, three-year-olds have been combined with either younger or older children in traditional classrooms, due to the lack of developmentally appropriate instruction.
Recognizing this gap, Frog Street has announced the launch of the first-ever comprehensive curriculum for three-year-olds!
Frog Street Threes provides intentional instruction in key areas of development so children ages 36-48 months can effectively continue on the path to kindergarten readiness. Key components include:
- Easy-to-use activities developed around early brain development research.
- Well-rounded scope of activities that address all developmental domains.
- Intentional instruction that optimizes key windows of opportunity for growth and development.
- Social and emotional emphasis featuring Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline®.
As part of the A Beka Philosophy, we have designed our classroom to promote learning through play in a natural way. The benefit is your child can focus on the task at hand without distraction.This is the stage where we work to get your child ready for the “next level.” They are at the stage where they are no longer a baby, but haven’t become a “big kid,” either. We focus on pushing them toward a level of independence and confidence. We work with you to get them potty trained and help them understand what it means to become a big kid
As part of the A Beka Philosophy, we have designed our classroom to promote learning through play in a natural way. The benefit is your child can focus on the task at hand without distraction.
SKC'S Comprehensive Communication Policy
In an effort to keep you informed and connected to every step of your child’s progress, we designed a comprehensive parental communication strategy:
• Every parent receives a monthly newsletter, informing you of what’s happening at SKC Early Education Centers.
• In addition, we provide a vivid picture of how your child is progressing through our quarterly reports, which chart your child’s growth and success.
• Formal parent-teacher conferences take place on an as-needed basis.
• You may visit your child at any time during the school day.