Frog Street Infant
Designed around the latest scientific early brain development research, Frog Street Infant curriculum is designed to build strong foundations for little ones ages 0-18 months. This child-centered program includes easy-to-use activities that:
- Equip caregivers to nurture the little ones in their care.
- Optimize key windows of opportunity for growth and development.
- Are designed with intention and purpose and organized around developmental learning domains.
To properly accommodate child mobility, our Infant Program has two separate classrooms, serving these approximate age groups:The idea of leaving your newborn can feel overwhelming. Questions race through your mind as you worry if they will be loved and cared for in a manner that meets your expectations. We get it and we take your concerns very seriously.
Our goal is to provide a safe, secure and loving environment that nurtures your child and allows them to develop in a cozy environment.
6 weeks to 7 months: The age when they are waking up to the delights of life
7 months to 12 months and mobile: The age when they become curious and want to explore and discover.
SKC'S Comprehensive Communication Policy
In an effort to keep you informed and connected to every step of your child’s progress, we designed a comprehensive parental communication strategy:
• Every parent receives a monthly newsletter, informing you of what’s happening at SKC Early Education Centers.
• In addition, we provide a vivid picture of how your child is progressing through our quarterly reports, which chart your child’s growth and success.
• Formal parent-teacher conferences take place on an as-needed basis.
• You may visit your child at any time during the school day.